Monday, January 25, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
5 Keys to Leverage the Internet
and Empower Your Business
- Give your customers what they want. Even if you really like something, it doesn't mean that your customers will. Listen to the voices of customers and potential customers, and find out what matters to them. Remember, the customer is always right. Particularly for businesses that operate online, assessing your customers’ wants and needs is relatively easy. There are many ways to conduct online surveys that give you all of the information you need, while at the same time providing another good reason to communicate with your market place.
- Utilize social media for free advertising. Social media sites are great for advertising who you are and what you do because, after all, billions of people use them every day and they're free. It's a great way to leverage Internet clout. Don't be shy! Get out there and mingle. Just make sure to stay professional, because customers can find your social media profiles. It’s also a great idea to use social media to directly access specific niche segments of your market. Because social media makes it so easy to connect with like minded people, you can effectively launch multiple campaigns to multiple niche segments simultaneously.
- Show why your product is valuable. You have competitors, and they're all trying to say that their product is better than yours. To empower your business, be sure to prove to your customers that what you're offering them is the best value for their money, so that they'll buy from you and you alone. A good way to do this is by featuring testimonials on your website from raving fans. Unlike marketing or sales copy, real testimonials carry significant weigh and credibility, making your story more believable to the customers who read them.
- Get your name out there the right way. Make sure you have a high-quality site and/or blog, and that you deal professionally with everyone. If you don't, you'll only be gaining notoriety in the form of complaints, which is never a good thing. This is your brand, and you want to make sure it sparkles in the marketplace.
- Sell something that people need at a price they can afford. Too many companies either charge too much or don't offer a product that people can really use. Don't be one of those companies. It’s about finding a hungry market and then filling the demand. Don’t forget to base your business on a fair and equal exchange of value, however.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Why Regular Personal Self-Development is Essential to Succeed for Every Home-Based Business Entrepreneur
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Career change success - How to change career asworking at home?
Everyone wants career change sucess. But how to change career successfully as working at home?
There are 2 key elements to ensure a career change success and even more when you want working at home:
1. Powerful model, system, model and plateform which offers you all the training and support you need to start and develop your expertise, which makes most of the work for you and leverage your time and efforts and which will guide step by step how to change career successfully.
2. Strong mindset. Career change success mean commitment, determination, drive, focus, perseverance, fortuitude. While working at home, you will need to have a powerful WHY that will give you the energy and help you to become unstoppable to reach your goals for career change success. You have to be prepared in your mind and work on it each and single day to improve your mindset while starting working from home.
I found my own answer to "how to change career as working at home" and with the very model I used, I created my career change success. If I did it, you can do it too follwoing the same model, system and plateform.
Watch this video and see what would make this very model for you
For more information, visit the http://newmarketing4dummies.com?t=v14
Dedicated to your sucess